- February 2017 – Out-of-state client arrested and charged with felony drug trafficking held on $30,000 bond. Successfully argued for lower bond allowing client to return home while his case remained pending.
- April 2017 – Client had four outstanding warrants for serious offenses. Accompanied client to police station to turn himself in and secured bond at client’s court appearance only a few hours later. Client was released from custody soon after.
- June 2017 – Client was charged with first degree misdemeanor telecommunications harassment. Prosecutor was investigating possibility of filing additional felony charge and was reccomending client serve jail time. Client pled no contest to the misdemeanor charge and sentenced to probation and community service work.
- June 2017 – Client had aspirations of becoming a police officer and had completed training in the academy but could not join law enforcement due to a civil protection order that was filed against him. Filed motion to terminate order on grounds it was based off isolated incident from several years prior, no charges were filed, and client had complied with order. Motion granted and order was terminated.
- June 2017 – Client charged with domestic violence and domestic violence menacing. After locating and providing evidence to the prosecution that the alleged victim’s claims were likely fabricated, case was dismissed.
Case results are not a guarantee of future success. Each case is unique and dependent upon the particular facts and governing law.